Part 1: Due Wednesday Week 9 before class
Your assignment for Wednesday of Week 9 is to revise your proposal according to:
- The peer review feedback you received.
- Your own assessment of what needs to be changed. Keep the grading rubric in mind.
- Any feedback you have received from your advisor.
In this revision, you should add a separate section at the end which lists the changes you made in this revision. This section should include enough detail that it is clear what you did, but you don't need to list every line that was changed.
When you have finished your revision, do the following:
- Any one member of the team- share your revised proposal (with revision notes) with TA Thomas by end of day Friday of Week 9. Please meet this deadline.
- Meet, as a group, with Prof. Matni and Thomas to get their feedback on Monday of Week 10 (we will set up appointments). Note that the entire team should be at this meeting and pick one mode to meet with us (either Zoom or in person).
Part 2: Due FRIDAY of Week 10
Incorporate the feedback you received from Prof. Matni and Thomas.
Any one member of the team should send the final proposal to TA Thomas by some arrangement that we will tell you of ahead of time. We will use this version alone to assign your final grade.
Don't forget: you are doing a presentation on your proposal in Week 11.